A couple of years ago, I made a dress out of Bula prints to wear to a friends wedding (I will dig out that dress and share a pic of it later). Since I changed my mind about the design of the dress, I was left with quite a bit of fabric and only recently did I do something about it.
I made a print and jersey combo dress with a bit of back detail and a pair of shorts.
Stitching cotton/tetron and jersey is always tricky as they require different thread tension and more often than not, I forget to change the settings. Despite my hemming woes, the stitches come out OK.
And so did the final product.